Fequently Asked Questions
What is dry cleaning and what is laundry?
Dry Cleaning : contrary to the misconception, this mode of cleaning is not dry but involves incorporation of other mediums (solvents), rather than water to clean fabrics. Solvents in dry cleaning are less reactive and milder in terms of cleaning providing a cleaning solution for fabrics susceptible to water. Contrary to wet cleaning, dry cleaning is a closed system and the solvent is filtered and reused.
Solvents we use:
- Perchloroethylene: known as Perc is a hydrocarbon based solvent identified on care labels as ? widely used due to high reactivity with oil stains which can be boosted by special detergents and sizing agent providing the best cleaning amongst all other dry cleaning solvents with a very small limitations.
Normal washing (Laundry) : as known to everybody, involves the use of water and detergent to clean garments. Factors involved in such procedure are;
- Water – as the best medium being the best solvent with high chemical reactivity and the ability to penetrate in the fabric resulting in best cleaning
- Water Temperature – the higher the temperature the better cleaning result with more possibility of risk
- Alkalinity – the higher the PH, the better the cleaning with increased risk
- Mechanical action – the more mechanical action, the better cleaning with higher risk to the fabric
- Detergent – reacts readily with water facilitating removal of dirt from fabric
Wet cleaning : This terminology stands for a new technology which creates a milder environment for garments to be cleaned with much lower risk of damage worthy of following notes;
- Water – in this technology, water is softened to almost distilled water helping to dramatically reduce its reactivity resulting in much lower risk
- Water Temperature – is reduced to around 20°
- Alkalinity – kept at PH level 7-8, most neutral
- Mechanical action – is reduced dramatically
- Detergent – is the most sophisticated part of the technology whereby coats the fabric during cleaning cycle stopping water from penetrating into the fabric minimizing shrinkage and other possible risks
What is your service turnaround?
For Laundry & Dry Cleaning Normal service turnover is 2 working days from the date of collection of your items. Items picked-up on Thursday will be delivered on Sunday as Fridays are off days.
For Ironing and Steam Pressing Normal service turnover is 1 working days from the date of collection of your items. Items picked-up on Thursday will be delivered on Saturday as Fridays are off days.
For Carpet Cleaning Normal service turnover is 4 to 6 working days from the date of collection of your items.
What if I want a Express order?
Express service turnover is 1 working day from the date of collection of your items. Customers will be charged 50% extra for all Express Order.
Do you service in all areas in Dubai?
We always thrive to provide our services to all the Locations in Dubai.
Do you clean curtains?
Yes, we do.
Do you do free pick-up and delivery? What is your contact details?
Yes, you can call our toll free number 8002244272 / 044474689 / 0562424002 anytime and you will be served by our customer service representative.
If anything happens what is your compensation policy?
Maximum compensation payable by the company will be 10 times the charge on the bill related to that particular item.